WIN Limited Edition PG Headcovers and Markers!
It’s that time of year again when all eyes turn to a little lane full of magnolias in Augusta, Georgia. The first major of 2012 is upon us and to celebrate we’re giving away a set of Limited Edition Headcovers and Ball Markers to the person who picks the Masters frontrunners the best!
To be in with a chance of being the first person to get their hands on the new Limited Edition Precision Golf Headcovers and Ball Markers, all you have to do is tell us your TOP THREE picks for who will finish highest up the leaderboard this Sunday.
Picking the winner of the 2012 Masters will give you 4 points, second place gives you 3 points, and third place gives you 2 points. After the Masters we’ll take a look at all the entries we receive and the person who has the most points will be our winner. If there’s more than one person with the highest number of points then we’ll choose one of them at random.
We choose Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, and Luke Donald. Luke wins (4 points), Tiger comes 3rd (2 point) and Rory comes 5th (0 points). We’d have a total of 6 points.
To enter just Tweet us your picks, comment on our Facebook posts with your picks, comment below this post, or email them to us at email@example.com, but hurry, entries close when the first ball is struck in the 2012 Masters!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is confirmed by submitting three choices of players who start the Masters on 5th April 2012 before the first player tees of to begin the tournament. These entries can be received via Direct Message, or ‘@Mention’ Tweets on Twitter; by being written on Precision Golf’s Facebook page wall or commented on the specific ‘#PrecisionMasters’ posts; via commenting on this blog post, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entrants can enter a maximum of 2 times per platform. In the event of players being tied for 2nd or 3rd position in the 2012 Masters, points will still be allocated as they would be if the player was the only person place 2nd or 3rd. [E.g. Luke Donald and Tiger Woods finish tied 2nd – entrants who chose them would receive 3 points for both players].
2. The draw will take place on Monday 9th April 2012.
3. Precision Golf reserves the right to redraw winners at any time.
4. The prize consists of a set of Precision Golf headcovers (1 x Driver, 1x Fairway Wood, 1 x Hybrid), a Casino Chip Ball Marker (metal), and a Poker Chip Ball Marker. The prizes will be supplied as soon as they arrive from suppliers at Precision Golf’s HQ in Egham.
5. The winner may collect the prizes in person, or Precision Golf will send these to an address stated by the winner. Precision Golf will not be able to cover costs for sending anywhere other than mainland United Kingdom, in which case the winner must cover the cost of postage.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, cash or additions.
7. Precision Golf reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Precision Golf reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
8. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by Precision Golf either via the platform through which they entered or through other communication means.
9. Precision Golf’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
10. Precision Golf takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will be processed to fulfil your request. We will not disclose your data unless we have your permission.
11. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
12. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Precision Golf reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Precision Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published here.
13. The eligibility of any entry is at the sole discretion of Precision Golf and Precision Golf reserves the right to discount entries if it has reasonable grounds to believe that fraudulent and/or bulk or block entries have been made. Precision Golf’s decision in respect of any vote and/or the result is final.
14. Precision Golf will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prohibit a participant’s ability to vote.
15. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during within 2 days of drawing. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Precision Golf reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the Precision Golf’s followers.
16. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Precision Golf.
17. By entering you are acknowledging that Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, or Precision Golf’s internet hosting suppliers are in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administering or is associated with this Competition. These platforms are not liable for any loss or damage arising out of this Competition.
18. Entrants can contact Precision Golf at email@example.com at any time to request more details.