PG Summer Update
PG Summer Update
Win a Set of PG Headcovers and Markers!
It’s been a busy few months here at PG, with such changeable weather it’s the perfect time for a gear-MOT before we get to something a little more summery and some more golfing conditions (fingers crossed!).
To celebrate a long summer of golf we’re giving away a set of our brand new headcovers and casino-style ball markers and all you have to do to win them is tell us who you think is going to win The Open Championship this year and what score they’ll win with as a tie-break answer.
Just send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us your pick and their score!
Entries close when the first ball is struck on Thursday 19th July 2012, and the winner will be announced on Monday 23rd July. (Competition T&Cs can be found below).
Don’t forget to check out some of the other goings on and posts at PG in the last few months:
- Weight Vs Flex – Which is More Important?
- PG Club Stamping Services
- Cobra Golf’s Brand New Orange Driver
- PG’s Brand New Headcovers are in!
- US Open Predictions – Infographic
- Precision Golf Are Going to The Masters!
- Precision Golf’s Very Own Ball Markers!
- Roger Chapman Lifts the USPGA Seniors Championship Trophy
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is confirmed by submitting one choice of player who starts the 2012 Open Championship on 19th July 2012, as well as what the winning score will be (e.g. -13; 13 under; 271) in case of a tie-break situation where 2 or more entrants give the same correct winner, before the first player tees of to begin the tournament. Entries are submitted by emailing email@example.com. Entrants can enter a maximum of 1 entry.
2. Results will be posted on Monday 23rd July 2012.
3. Precision Golf reserves the right to redraw winners at any time.
4. The prize consists of a set of Precision Golf ball markers – 1 x ceramic ball marker, and 1 x metallic ball marker; as well as a set of any three of Precision Golf’s headcovers (choice of Driver, Fairway Wood, or Hybrid sizes).
5. The winner may collect the prizes in person, or Precision Golf will send these to an address stated by the winner. Precision Golf will not be able to cover costs for sending anywhere other than mainland United Kingdom, in which case the winner must cover the cost of postage.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, cash or additions.
7. Precision Golf reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Precision Golf reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
8. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by Precision Golf either via the platform through which they entered or through other communication means.
9. Precision Golf’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
10. Precision Golf takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will be processed to fulfil your request. We will not disclose your data unless we have your permission.
11. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
12. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Precision Golf reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Precision Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published here.
13. The eligibility of any entry is at the sole discretion of Precision Golf and Precision Golf reserves the right to discount entries if it has reasonable grounds to believe that fraudulent and/or bulk or block entries have been made. Precision Golf’s decision in respect of any vote and/or the result is final.
14. Precision Golf will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prohibit a participant’s ability to vote.
15. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during within 2 days of drawing. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Precision Golf reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the Precision Golf’s followers.
16. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Precision Golf.
17. By entering you are acknowledging that Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, or Precision Golf’s internet hosting suppliers are in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administering or is associated with this Competition. These platforms are not liable for any loss or damage arising out of this Competition.
18. Entrants can contact Precision Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to request more details.