WIN PG’S BRAND NEW BALL MARKERS!
WIN PG’S BRAND NEW BALL MARKERS!
Sets of PG Markers Up For Grabs
To celebrate the arrival of our brand new Poker Chip-style Ball Markers, we’re giving away a set to the clever-clogs among you that can accurately predict who will win this year’s US Open Championship!
All you have to do to enter is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your pick for the winner, together with what you think the winning score will be as a tie-break answer (e.g. -13; 13-under; 271), and then sit back, watch the golf, and cheer on your selected player!
The lucky winner will receive a ceramic PG Poker Chip marker together with a metallic PG Poker Chip marker, which are sure to make you stand out from the crowd when putting down your local links!
So fire us your predictions for winner and score before 02:00pm GMT 13/06/2012 and then keep your fingers crossed!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is confirmed by submitting one choice of player who starts the 2012 US Open Championship on 14th June 2012, as well as what the winning score will be (e.g. -13; 13 under; 271) in case of a tie-break situation where 2 or more entrants give the same correct winner, before the first player tees of to begin the tournament at 02:00pm GMT. Entries are received by emailing email@example.com. Entrants can enter a maximum of 1 entry.
2. Results will be posted on Monday 18th June 2012.
3. Precision Golf reserves the right to redraw winners at any time.
4. The prize consists of a set of Precision Golf ball markers – 1 x ceramic ball marker, and 1 x metallic ball marker. The prizes will be supplied as soon as they arrive from suppliers at Precision Golf’s HQ in Egham.
5. The winner may collect the prizes in person, or Precision Golf will send these to an address stated by the winner. Precision Golf will not be able to cover costs for sending anywhere other than mainland United Kingdom, in which case the winner must cover the cost of postage.
6. There is no cash alternative to the prize and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items, cash or additions.
7. Precision Golf reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified. Precision Golf reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
8. Winners will be picked at random and contacted by Precision Golf either via the platform through which they entered or through other communication means.
9. Precision Golf’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
10. Precision Golf takes your privacy seriously. Your personal information will be processed to fulfil your request. We will not disclose your data unless we have your permission.
11. Entry is free but entrants should be aware that they may be subject to local call charges depending on their own individual arrangements for Internet access.
12. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Misrepresentative or fraudulent entries will invalidate an entry. Precision Golf reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these terms and conditions. Precision Golf reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published here.
13. The eligibility of any entry is at the sole discretion of Precision Golf and Precision Golf reserves the right to discount entries if it has reasonable grounds to believe that fraudulent and/or bulk or block entries have been made. Precision Golf’s decision in respect of any vote and/or the result is final.
14. Precision Golf will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections, which may limit or prohibit a participant’s ability to vote.
15. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winner during within 2 days of drawing. If a winner cannot be contacted or is not available, Precision Golf reserves the right to re-draw another winner from the Precision Golf’s followers.
16. By entering, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Precision Golf.
17. By entering you are acknowledging that Twitter, Facebook, Blogger, or Precision Golf’s internet hosting suppliers are in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administering or is associated with this Competition. These platforms are not liable for any loss or damage arising out of this Competition.
18. Entrants can contact Precision Golf at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to request more details.